I Found Banks Without Chexsystems! Advice From a Chexsystems Victim

Finding banks without Chexsystems was NOT an easy journey for me, and in fact it was quite the opposite of that. I was put into to Chexsystems about 2 years ago and little did I know that it would be such a tough road to find another FDIC insured bank that would accept me for a free checking account and give me all the usual benefits like online banking, debit card, checks etc...

What I did find very easily however were plenty of people out there who decided that they were going to make a quick buck off of me...and in some cases...a lot of quick cash off of me. In short I was scammed out of about $320 just from two list providers, and I was put into some VERY embarrassing situations when I took the word of some free list providers and went into a couple of banks on their list to open up a checking account.

Since the entire reason behind why I started my guide for Chexsystems victims in the first place is all based around making sure that you don't have to go through what I went through during my 2 years without a checking account, I want to give you some free tips right here and right now that should keep you out of trouble, your hard earned money safe, and out of a very embarrassing situation at a bank.

Things to look out for when trying to find banks without Chexsystems...

1. Always ask to see proof of some ones claims! - What I mean by this is that many websites and many people out there claim to know the exact troubles that you are going through right now. They also claim that despite their troubles that they were able to find great free checking or second chance checking accounts in their area. If they were able to find banks without Chexsystems...then surely they could cough up some sort of proof of their accomplishments right?

2. Free list sites are sometimes the most horrible way of looking for a new non Chexsystems account. Why do I say this? It's not because I sell my guide, but because I know for a fact that their lists are not only out dated...but so inaccurate that it's not even funny. Notice all those ads on their site? How about those banners to all those online banks? They're looking to get paid on their ad clicks or affiliate programs, and have no interest in actually helping you...simple as that.

3. Don't overpay for a paid list. So many people out there are selling ripped off lists that they just stole from the crappy list sites to begin with, and what's worse is that they're charging out of this world prices for them! I kid you not...5 minutes before I sat down to write this article for you guys, I just came across a brand new site trying to sell a list of banks without Chexsystems with only a couple banks for $99.95! Are you serious? I say get lost!

My fellow Chexsystems victims...please...please...take these tips seriously. They'll keep you out of trouble, your head above water, and will make your search for banks without Chexsystems much quicker, cheaper, and easier. :)

Please don't let Chexsystems or Telecheck get in the way of living a normal and happy life. It doesn't have to be that way; there are many banks that offer checking and or savings accounts regardless of your situation in these systems. I'm still in Chexsystems and have two checking and savings accounts with the works at real FDIC insured banks. Let me help you out of this situation that I was once in too and help you find banks without Chexsystems in your area. http://www.getnonchexsystemschecking.com/

0 comments: